Library and computer room
Our computer room can be used during the opening hours of the library. Please note that the library and the computer room can be closed at short notice due to events.
Opening hours of the library and computer room during the semester (term):
|Opening hours||Lending and return of books|
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm||2 pm - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm||2 pm - 5 pm|
|Friday||9 am - 12 am|
Opening hours of library and computer room during the semester break
Monday-Thursday 10 am - 3 pm, Friday closed
Lending and return of books:
Books can be lent and returned only during the above opening times.
If you want to borrow a book you have to fill in a pink-coloured piece of paper completely and legibly (one for each book). Please turn in the paper to one of our library assistants (see above).
- Books: OPAC
- Journals: indices in the library
The following media cannot be lent:
- ALL MEDIA LABELLED WITH A RED SPOT (you may copy the material)
- Journals and omnibus volumes of journals
The lending period is 2 weeks!
A two weeks’ extension is possible:
- ask library assistants or other Staff (please note the hours above)
- or: via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.Please do not forget to state your name and the literature’s signature to be renewed!
Exceeding the deadline over a week is followed by a library’s overdue notice! Overdue fine at second admonition will be € 7.50.
- Unterricht Biologie (UB)
- Der mathematische und naturwissenschaftliche Unterricht (MNU)
- Zeitschrift für Didaktik der Naturwissenschaften (ZfDN)
- Praxis der Naturwissenschaften (PDN)
- Naturwissenschaftliche Rundschau (NR)
- Biologie in unserer Zeit (BIUZ)